Sunday, February 17, 2013


Mr B and me on our recent holiday

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the first News from the Scrap Room for 2013! I'm back and refreshed after an amazing holidays travelling the roads with my family.  I took over 2000 photos, so I've got a bit of scrapping to do!!
 

Great New Products

 
The Cinch is here! Just this weekend we had a great new mini-release, including the Cinch!  The Cinch makes book binding quick, easy and affordable!  You can punch perfectly round holes, customise hole spacing and punch any length of book.  The Conch is great for making mini-albums, recipe books, school projects and more! I’ll be ordering mine this week – let me know if you would like one too!  Only $169.95.



The new release also included new papers – for the Fellas!  If you’d like to see the new Fellas range, see later in this newsletter for a new product demonstration.





The Carpe Diem Range


 
Steampunk Fun - the Embrace Possibilities Mini Album Kit
If you are a fan of the Steampunk trend, then you will love the new Carpe Diem range, released in January!  Think cogs, corsets, maps and clocks!  Lots of fun with lots of versatility to use in scrapping and cards for everyone.  






What a Star!  (what a fabulous layout!)






Join the KCC!

The Kaszazz Creative Club is an email club managed by Kaszazz.  Each time new products are released Kaszazz emails all the members of the KCC with an exclusive preview.  They also love to send out presents – including a $50 voucher as a Christmas present!  If you’d like to join the KCC, simply go to the website http://www.kaszazz.com/KaszazzCreativeClubKCC.aspx
and sign up today.

I’ll be working my way through my contacts, signing everyone who receives this newsletter up, so you can take advantage of the goodies!  If you would prefer not to join up, just let me know, or decline the invitation email when it comes through.

If you are already a member, and would like to introduce a new member, (and earn yourselves a voucher EACH!) then just bring your friend along to our next Kaszazz event together.  

Workshops at my place

This year I’ll be offering lots of workshops at my place, including monthly scrapbooking workshop night and card making night, a monthly “Crafternoon” – scrapping on a Sunday ($10), Bad Mother’s Club –scrapping on a Friday night from 7.30pm ($10), and TGIF ($5) – scrapping on a Friday morning from 9.30-12.30 (Now on every Friday during school terms).  Upcoming dates are:


February:
22nd – Bad Mother’s Club 7.30pm
28th – Scrapping night, 7.30pm – Stained Chevron Layout, $25pp

March:
3rd – Crafternoon 2pm – 5pm, $10pp
14th – Card Making night 7.30pm – Monochrome Steampunk Stamping Cards, $20pp
28th – Scrapping night, 7.30pm – What a Star Layout, $30pp
29th – Bad Mother’s Club 7.30pm, $10pp

Please RSVP today for these great workshops  


Stained Chevron 12x12 Layout
Monochrome Steampunk Stamping Cards










New Product Demonstration


On Saturday 2nd March I’m holding a new product demonstration.  I’ll have my Cinch to demonstrate, and everyone will make a card using the new “Fellas” range.  Bring a friend who hasn’t seen Kaszazz before and earn yourself a “Spend $50, get another $50” voucher (and one for your friend!)  the fun starts at 3pm.  Please let me know if you are coming, so I have enough goodies for everyone!  

Looking forward to seeing you in the Scrap Room soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!