Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm not the most frequent Blogger but I'm trying...

Our new catalogue has been released and it is amazing!  All the gorgeous products have been arranged in collections - helping you find your way through all the beautifulness!!



I'm very proud to have three of my workshops in the catalogue - and my husband is proud he is famous!



With the catalogue came lots of new products, including the very pretty Botanicals range - think vintage birdcages, butterflies, roses and hydrangeas.

We also launched an amazing range of embellishments, including masking tapes in 12 designs - a great way to add an extra detail very quickly.

Not forgetting the huge range of metal embellishments - very steampunk!

You can see the full catalogue online at www.kaszazz.com but better yet, call me today to find out how you can get your free copy!

You'll notice down the left hand side I've updated the schedule - I'll now be offering regular scrapping and card making nights so you can lock those dates into your diary.
Hope you see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!