Monday, April 4, 2011

so much fabulousness...


I'm not sure fabulousness is really a word but my life is so filled with it right now I don't care what it is called! Firstly I spent a week in the beautiful Barossa Valley with my gorgeous husband - we had a great time visiting wineries, eating cheese and generally hanging out together. It was a really special trip, and it was made possible by my fabulous Kaszazz business - what could be better than that!

And the other fabulousness?! I'm absolutely loving the new product release from Kaszazz - with a 1950s theme, stamps and papers to match, it is, well Fabulous!!



And more? I'm so thrilled to welcome two more ladies to our fabulous Divas this month - we're now up to 40 Divas, how exciting!

To celebrate I'm hosting lots of great events in the next couple of months - check out the calendar on the side of the page. Hope to see your fabulous self soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!