Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Off I go...

Happy St Patrick's Day

It is a very special day for me today - it is my 10th Wedding anniversary, of course it is the happiest day of the year for Irish people everywhere, and I'm getting ready for an amazing trip! A weekend at the Kaszazz conference with some amazing ladies and lots of fun, followed by a week of gourmet delights with my lovely husband in the Barossa! I can't wait! Check out my swap and competition entries (don't look too closely though...)



For those of you who would love to see all the great new products and workshops, come over to my place on Tuesday 29th March at 7.30pm, share some bubbly, win some prizes and have a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!