Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello from me!

I hope you had a great Easter and are enjoying the cool weather - nothing like a cold and rainy day to inspire some great crafting time! Kaszazz has definitely come to the party with a great new range of stamps, new Distress Inks, new Smooch and Smooch Spritz colours, and the promise of more, to be released on the 15th May!

to celebrate I'm hosting a Free Make and Take Demonstration on Tuesday 25th May at 7.30pm. Come along, bring a friend and win a prize!

If you'd like to see the new range and you can't come to the launch, contact me today!

From me, the big news is I've finally made it on to FaceBook! Yes, I gave in! So come and find me and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!