Wednesday, May 26, 2010

End of May Fun!

Hi everyone, I can't believe it is the end of May already! Time to plan some serious indoors time as the weather cools down. To celebrate, I'm hosting a come and scrap night. This is a free scrapping night where you can bring whatever you are working on (doesn't have to be Kaszazz), use my stamps, inks and tools, and purchase any extras you need to get your project completed! The fun starts at 6pm on Saturday 26th June, though you are welcome any time from then. Cost is just $10 which includes dinner, supper, and breakfast if you are still here then!! Send me an email - abessey@bigpond.net.au and I'll book you in. This fun night is limited to 12 people so first in, best dressed! Hope to see you then
Amarylise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!