Sunday, January 17, 2010

welcome to 2010

Hi all
I've been resisting coming on here as I've been keeping some very big secrets and I wasn't sure I'd be able to here! But first things first - happy new year! I hope you are hitting 2010 with a bang! I'm counting down the days until school starts, and to having lots more crafting time!

So, the big secrets. Well the first is there is a new Kaszazz catalogue, and the surprise - my layout is on the front cover! So exciting and so gorgeous - my little Ava is a star!

The second one is the launch of the gorgeous new Romance range from Kaszazz - so elegant in black and white, perfect for weddings but also for all sorts of work - there is a great stripe and two spots, so lots of possibilities

And the third is the launch of Smooch Spritz! I love this great product, and I've been having lots of fun. The possibilities are endless! Try Spritz to:
- create a lovely shimmery background
- colour chipboard, ribbon, flowers, lace, anything!
- use all of those above plus anything else as a stencil - check out my picture which uses a doily!
- layer up colours

The biggest advantage of this product over its competitors is that the colour is really bold, so you use less - less wastage and less warping of your paper because it doesn't get so wet. Plus, the colours are beautiful! Enjoy!

I've also been playing with Smooch Accent Ink and water - check out my little tag, and let me know what you think!

Have a fun January
Amarylise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!