Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm back!

What an exciting weekend I've had at the Kaszazz camp in Warrambui, near Murrumbateman! Nearly 50 Kaszazz consultants and their friends came together for a fun weekend of scrapping, wine and chat.

I did lots of creating, including my beautiful (if I do say so myself) Housework series of ATC's - hopefully I work out how to post pictures!

We also released the great new School Days papers and matching stamps - check some pics below of the new workshops I can offer.

Maybe once i get photos I'll show the outfit I wore on the day - a bit scary though!

I've updated my workshop schedule too - hope to see you soon!
Amarylise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!