Saturday, August 1, 2009

Welcome to the Scrap Room!

Welcome one and all to my very first blog post! I've decided to join the electronic revolution, but be gentle, and remember this is my first time!

So a bit about me - my name is Amarylise. I'm a SAHM with three great kids and a fabulous husband. I live in Canberra - Australia. To keep myself sane, I dabble in lots of crafts, but my real passion is scrapbooking! I just love to create, and I love that papercraft gives me a legitimate reason to cut and stick to my heart's content.

My real passion is my home business. I began my business as a Kaszazz consultant over 12 months ago and I'm just loving it. My favourite part is definitely all the great people I get to meet, teaching workshops and building my team!

For those of you who are scrappers, I regularly hold workshops in my own home. I'm also available to hold demonstrations and workshops at your place. For a full list of the workshops Kaszazz offers, you should check out http://www.kaszazz.com and go to "The 3 Customer Events". Send me a message if you see something there that interests you.

As I get better at this blogging business, expect to see lots more from me - I'm planning to show workshops I can offer, and give lots of new product news. If you can work out how to send me a message (I haven't yet!) then let me know I am transmitting!

AB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!