Sunday, January 23, 2011

on holidays...

There is something special about the school holidays, I do love not having to rush everyone around, I love that the kids are so much more relaxed and happy. Here is a note I've just received from my gorgeous little man - he really is my sunshine



My storm is the very fractious miss Ava, I know that I knew 3 was worse than 2, but I think I forgot...I'm now blogging pretending to do "very important work" so she'll leave me alone for 5 minutes!

Anyway, I have been busy, cleaning, decluttering - another new year's resolution!



Check out my new ribbon organiser - I made it myself!



Can't wait to post some pics of my new creations, it is just that most of them aren't finished yet...but the new papers are gorgeous and I'm in love with Big Al!

ok, better go back to being Mum now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

All the news from the Scrap Room of Amarylise - a Kaszazz consultant and completely addicted paper crafter, based in Canberra Australia

Housework ATCs

Housework ATCs
A bit of a cheeky comment on my attitude to housework!

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card

Nana Chalked Flowers Page and Card
Come along to this workshop on 21st October!